At WindHaven Pediatric Dentistry, we are proud to only use products that we would use in our own children’s mouths. Using safe and natural products is our top priority.
We offer Fluoride and non-fluoride options and are dedicated to being a mercury-free office.
Some of our natural and biocompatible products include:
- MI paste
- Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste: Risewell and Dr. Jen’s
- Xylitol products
- Glass Ionomersealants/fillings
- MTA pulpotomies
- BPA-free fillings
- Metal-free (white) crowns
CO2 Laser (Lightscalpel) for lip-tie and tongue-tie release procedures (Frenectomy).
This CO2 laser is the best tool for frenectomies because of the following benefits:
- Reduced operative time
- Minimal post-operative discomfort
- Minimal bleeding
- Increased accuracy and precision
Our parents love the fact that immediately after the frenectomy procedure, babies are able to nurse/feed right away!
Convenient FDA-approved Home Sleep Test for Children
- At WindHaven Pediatric Dentistry in Aubrey and Prosper, Texas, we are committed to providing comprehensive oral care to help your child thrive! This why we offer the only FDA-approved home sleep test that is approved for children older than 2 years old, to help diagnose any sleep-disorders that can be causing your child to snore, mouth-breathe, grind his/her teeth, bed wet, have night terrors, struggle with hyperactivity and/or ability to concentrate during the day, or struggle with emotional regulation.
- Home Sleep Testing (HST) is a qualitative diagnostic tool that allows you to monitor your child’s sleep patterns and identify any potential sleep disorders from the comfort of your own home! This non-invasive test involves wearing a small monitor that tracks your child’s breathing, oxygen levels, heart rate, and other important indicators while they sleep. The data is then analyzed by our team of professionals to determine if they have a sleep-related disorder.