WELCOME TO WINDHAVEN PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY!
Are you finding it difficult to find a kid’s dentist in Prosper, TX, who you can trust? Do you want a professional who has years of experience and in-depth knowledge and training? Is it important that you find someone who can easily relate to your role as a parent in helping your child develop good oral habits? If you answered yes to all these questions, look no further than Dr. Karrie Lee and her team at WindHaven Pediatric Dentistry in Prosper, TX! To help you become more familiar with who we are and what we can offer you and your family, we invite you to read on and spend some time discovering why we are an ideal match for your little one’s dental needs.
Meet Dr. Karrie Lee
Dr. Karrie Lee is a board-certified pediatric dentist who completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Florida before going on to pursue her dental degree at the University of Pennsylvania (UPenn). Discovering her love for children and helping them achieve beautiful, healthy smiles, she opted to receive specialty training in pediatric dentistry and attended the University of Southern California (USC) for a two-year residency. Graduating in 2010, she has gained valuable experience and training working at various dental offices throughout the country.
Now that she has settled in Aubrey, TX, and will be welcoming patients starting June 15, 2020, she is eager to help develop the smiles of little ones living in communities surrounding Aubrey (i.e. Little Elm, Prosper, Celina, and Frisco).
Dr. Lee is also a mother of three boys, and when she isn’t at the office, she and her husband, Andy, are busy taking their kids to Taekwondo lessons, soccer games, church, and much more!
Why Choose Us?
As you continue your search for the right children’s dentist in Prosper, TX, you likely have a list of criteria you are hoping your future dental professional meets. Because we are a new dental office and believe in our mission of providing a comfortable, kid-friendly atmosphere, here are a few reasons why we think you should choose us:
- We offer compassionate care – Most individuals working in our office have children of their own, so we understand the time and patience it takes to get your child to develop good oral habits. As your child grows and their smile matures over time, we can provide the compassionate, warm, and welcoming environment both you and your child need while answering your questions and helping your little one get excited about oral hygiene.
- We believe your child’s safety is a priority – When entrusting your child with another adult, you want to know they are safe. While you will be there to provide support and reassurance, we understand that you simply want what is best for your little one while making sure their safety remains the top priority. You can trust that during your child’s visit, our focus will be solely on him or her.
- We provide a fun and exciting experience – Whether your child is an infant or 5-year-old child, we promise to provide an environment that evokes excitement within your little one. From team members providing a kind and gentle approach to showing and educating your child on the different equipment and dental instruments used, we will always strive to make dentistry fun and exciting for them.
- We guarantee high-quality dental work – From Dr. Lee to every member of her team, you will not have to worry about untrained professionals. Everyone has the necessary training and expertise to provide your child with the highest level of quality dental care. From preventive checkups and cleanings to emergency assistance to last resort tooth extractions, we will never waiver on the standard of care your child receives.
- We recommend only what your child needs – Worried you’ll be faced with mounting dental bills because of treatments your child may not necessarily need? At WindHaven Pediatric Dentistry, this will never happen to you. We take a conservative and personalized approach, only recommending treatments that your child truly needs. Honesty, integrity, and transparency are our core values, and we will always make sure that you have a clear understanding of which treatments are being recommended and why.
As we prepare to open on June 15, 2020, we look forward to welcoming you and your family to our dental office. If you would like to learn more about what we have to offer or even take a tour, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our front desk staff. We look forward to seeing you soon!
About the Author
Dr. Karrie Lee is a board-certified pediatric dentist who is passionate about helping young smiles grow and thrive. Offering all forms of dental care to children of all ages, she and her team are committed to working alongside parents to help their kids establish good oral habits from a young age that will carry with them well into adulthood. As a mother of three, she understands what adults must go through to ensure their children receive the quality care they deserve, which is why she invites prospective families to visit the website or call to schedule an office tour and learn more about what WindHaven Pediatric Dentistry has to offer.